IN THIS SECTION
More from Somerleyton...
|Fritton House Hotel
Our lovely boutique hotel by the lake..
The perfect Norfolk holiday retreat..
Fun on the water for all the family..
|Duke's Head Pub
Enjoy a gastro-lunch and a traditional ale!
Opening Times 2013
Our season runs from 28th March until 29th
During these times -
Somerleyton Kitchen Garden Restaurant & Shop
is open every day except Monday *
Somerleyton Gardens are open
Tuesday, Thursday and Sunday*
Somerleyton Hall & Gardens are open
Tuesday, Thursday & between 17st July and 11th September
Wednesdays & Sundays too
*We are open on bank holidays
Sorry no dogs allowed except guide dogs.
Admission Charges 2013
|Gardens Only||Hall & Gardens|
|Family ticket:||£25 (adults & 2 children)|
|Season ticket:||£25 Adult / £20 Over 60's / £13 Child|
|Private tours:||Half day & evening visits please contact office.|
Groups of 20 or more
£1 discount per person to Gardens Only
£1.50 discount per person to Hall & Gardens
Visitors can buy a 'Garden Only' ticket on any open day. 'Hall & Garden' tickets are not available on Sundays unless otherwise stated. All tickets include access to Tea rooms, Maze & Gift shop.
- All areas of the Hall that are open to the public are accessible by wheelchair
- Wheelchairs available on request
- All areas of the gardens are accessible and grass areas can be used for moving around – paths can be a little difficult after heavy rain.
- There are two disabled toilets at the top of gardens and also in the Winter Garden.
* Somerleyton Hall reserves the right to alter the opening hours and dates as necessary.