luxury as standard
Going on holiday and being able to take your own style with you, everything inside your luxury holiday home has been personally chosen by you and it’s exactly how you like it. Home comforts are a must when relaxing and recharging, you’ll feel at home as soon as you open the door.
With no walk-ins, the members only policy means that everyone becomes familiar with each other right away and tend to be like-minded individuals; so there are always friends to be made at any age.
Unique by nature
Fritton Lake Resort is unique in East Anglia set on the Norfolk/Suffolk border, four miles from Somerleyton Hall. It's the home of a pioneering thousand acre re-wilding project where adventurous play, wild swimming, robust activities and great food exist in perfect harmony with a naturalistic grazing system set up to enrich biodiversity.
The entire resort lies within The Fritton Lake nature reserve and is home to a two-mile long lake, unspoiled woodland, beautiful wildlife and exclusive luxurious retreats.
Quirky lux living
These exclusive retreats feature generous, high-spec living spaces including cosy sofas and luxe furnishings, fully fitted kitchens to include a dish-washer and wine cooler, and bathrooms finished to the highest level of design.
Making the most of the south-facing position, full-height windows and doors give the sheds an open-air feel, and the 40 foot decked terrace is perfect to relax and reconnect with nature.
Prices start from £240,000
Our lowest density and highest development is set in a light airy oak wood with a southerly aspect across Fritton Lake. The properties feature the most modern and stylish interior design.
They are the newest generation of retreat and unashamedly the highest price bracket.
Prices start from £270,000
We have an eclectic range of 2, 3 and 4 bedroom pre-loved retreats available for sale. They all come furnished and include a fully equipped kitchen, open plan living and dining area. There are a lovely mix of woodland, meadow and lakeside retreats currently available.
Prices start from £95,000
Benefits of ownership
- Reassuring lifestyle purchase on family owned traditional country estate rather than a corporate owned leisure business.
- Opportunity to ‘earn whilst you own’ by subletting your retreat & strong re-sale value
- No stamp duty or second home tax, compared to buying a buy-to-let or holiday home.
- Many activities, including triathlon, open water swimming, trail running, cycling, pony riding, paddle boarding, kids adventure play with decent golf courses nearby.
- Foodie estate with two excellent pubs to entertain family & friends
- Luxury entertaining, parties & weddings at Somerleyton Hall
- Close to Norwich, Norfolk Broads, Southwold and Great Yarmouth beach!
- 2 hours from East London within 2 hours from Cambridge, Essex and Herts Fritton Arms
About Fritton Lake retreat ownership
Fritton Lake resort is located on the Somerleyton Estate in Norfolk, which has been successfully owned and managed by the Crossley family. Current owners Hugh & Lara Somerleyton weave together the underlying farming operation, which has a progressive and strong environmental ethos, together with a real love of hospitality, entertaining those who live, work & holiday on the Estate. The entire resort lies within The Fritton Lake nature reserve which is a heartfelt long term project with a core ethos which is outdoorsy, foodie & friendly. Along with our contemporary Shed Rooms development, new luxury retreats are being developed at Hill Wood for 2019. We also have an eclectic range of pre-loved retreats for sale.
Fritton Lake on Instagram
See what's going on around Fritton Lake resort