Join our owners club
Fritton Lake Resort is located on the Somerleyton Estate in Norfolk, which has been successfully owned and managed by the Crossley family. Current owners Hugh & Lara Somerleyton weave together the underlying farming operation, which has a progressive and strong environmental ethos, together with a real love of hospitality, entertaining those who live, work & holiday on the estate. The entire resort lies within The Fritton Lake nature reserve which is a heartfelt long term project with a core ethos which is outdoorsy, foodie & friendly. Along with our contemporary Shed Rooms development, new luxury retreats are being developed at Hill Wood for 2018. We also have an eclectic range of pre-loved retreats for sale.
Benefits of ownership
- Reassuring lifestyle purchase on family owned traditional country estate rather than a corporate owned leisure business
- Opportunity to ‘earn whilst you own’ by subletting your retreat & strong re-sale value
- No stamp duty or second home tax, compared to buying a buy-to-let or holiday home.
- Many activities, including triathlon, open water swimming, trail running, cycling, horse riding, paddle boarding, farm, kids adventure play and decent golf courses nearby.
- Foodie estate with two excellent pubs to entertain family & friends
- Luxury entertaining, parties & weddings at Somerleyton Hall
- Close to Norwich, Norfolk Broads, Southwold and Great Yarmouth beach!
- 2 hours from East London within 2 hours from Cambridge, Essex and Herts Fritton Arms