SOMERLEYTON HALL GARDENS ARE NOW OPEN.
PLEASE NOTE: WE ARE OPEN ONLY ON THURSDAY'S AND SUNDAY'S FROM 11am-4pm. (Last entry 3pm).
The Hall and tearoom both remain CLOSED for now.
BUY TICKETS ON ARRIVAL AT THE GARDEN (CARD ONLY, NO CASH) OR IN ADVANCE ON THIS WEBSITE
PLEASE NOTE: EVENTBRITE WILL SHOW SOLD OUT ON THE DAY. WE HAVE PLENTY OF SPACE SO JUST TURN UP AND PAY DIRECTLY.
Our foremost priority remains the health and safety of our visitors and staff.
The safety measures implemented at the gardens include:
• Separated entry and exit points
• Floor markings to indicate appropriate distances while queuing
• Screens at the entry and exit point to protect staff and visitors
• Hand sanitiser available to staff and visitors at strategic points
• Card transactions only – no cash payments
• Areas within the gardens where it is difficult to maintain social distancing, such as the play area and Hall will remain closed
• The plant sales area will be open for visitors ensuring they keep at least 2m apart. Purchases to be taken to the exit where they can be paid for by card only.
Somerleyton Hall Gardens are open from 11am to 4pm on Thursdays and Sundays only with last entry at 3pm, until further notice.
We look forward to welcoming our visitors safely back to our gardens and thank you for your support and patience.