COVID-19: In accordance with the latest UK Govt regulations, Somerleyton Gardens have now reopened. We look forward to welcoming our visitors safely back to our gardens and thank you for your support and patience. Please note the following new procedures:
- Gardens are normally open on Thursdays, Sundays and Bank Holidays between 10am and 5pm (last entry 4pm) Last day of season is Sunday 26th September.
- The children's play area and garden trail are now OPEN.
- The Hall & Tearoom are currently closed. You are welcome to bring a picnic into the gardens but please take your rubbish home with you. There will be hot drinks (weather permitting) and cold drinks(in shop) available to takeaway. Ice cream in summer months.
- Visitors can just turn up on the day and pay preferably by card or cash.
Our foremost priority remains the health and safety of our visitors and staff. The safety measures implemented at the gardens include:
- Face coverings must be worn through the entrance and shop and other enclosed areas such as toilets.
- Screens at the entry and exit point to protect staff and visitors
- Hand sanitiser available to staff and visitors at strategic points
- Card transactions preferred.
All entry tickets include access to all areas of the garden including the Maze, gift shop, play area and plant nursery.
RHS valid September ONLY
For coach groups, please phone the estate office on 01502 734901 to arrange pre- booking
Please note: HHS members are free with valid card.
Please note: Although we have English Heritage listed status, EH members cards are NOT valid as we are NOT registered as a members property.
|Child (4 - 16 yrs)||£5.25|
Somerleyton on Instagram
Error: No connected account.
Please go to the Instagram Feed settings page to connect an account.