Somerleyton Gardens are now open
COVID-19: In accordance with the latest UK Govt regulations, Somerleyton Gardens have now reopened. We look forward to welcoming our visitors safely back to our gardens and thank you for your support and patience. Please note the following new procedures:
- Gardens are only open on Thursdays, Sundays and Bank Holidays between 10am and 5pm (last entry 4pm). Areas within the gardens where it is difficult to maintain social distancing, such as the play area and winter gardens will remain closed for now.
- The Hall & Tearoom are currently closed. You are welcome to bring a picnic into the gardens but please take your rubbish home with you. There will be hot and cold drinks available to takeaway. Ice cream in summer months.
- Visitors can just turn up on the day and pay by card or cash.
Our foremost priority remains the health and safety of our visitors and staff. The safety measures implemented at the gardens include:
- Face coverings must be worn through the entrance and shop and other enclosed areas such as toilets, winter gardens and maze.
- Separated entry and exit points
- Floor markings to indicate appropriate distances while queuing
- Screens at the entry and exit point to protect staff and visitors
- Hand sanitiser available to staff and visitors at strategic points
- Card transactions preferred.
All tickets include access to the Maze and Gift shop.
RHS valid when open.
For groups of 20 or more, please phone the estate office on 01502 734901 to check availability.
Please note: HHS members are free with valid card.
Please note: Although we have English Heritage listed status, EH members cards are NOT valid as we are NOT registered as a members property.
|Child (4 - 16 yrs)||£5.25|